Monday, January 12, 2004



Still off the butts as of this writing, the applause is deafening. thank you. So many people say they want to quit, but don't have the time to put out the effort, but i find it's not bad at all, was in the van at lunchtime and Brad had what seemed like a 100 smokes between the burger hut and coffee shop, but it didn't really bother me, and that surprised me, its one thing to be in the bar, and there be a seperate room for smoking, but when it's no more then 2 feet out of my grasp when sitting in the van and still nothing, thats an acomplishmint. That was friday, tried a puff while out at the bar and it was BAD. Not really bad. But bad enough not to make me want more of that vile, soul sucking filth.....Don't ya just hate the x-smokers, all holier than thou and shit, well I vow to never become one of those. If I do, someone please, hit me with an ashtray.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I think once you reach a certain age you should be dried out in a great big flash dehydrator and then used as a cheap source of food for third world countries. At the very least you should have your car and computer taken away. Stick to the TV, move on only after you'ved mastered the therory of "remote control" and can set the clock on the VCR. Or better yet read a book!, stick with the technology your
generation invented. I loved the movie "Logan's Run", but they should make it 60 instead of 30.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I have tried using MS Word to blog, but it puts these characters in the mix which get blogged up as wierd characters on the blogger. Shame
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Shoelaces! thats something we never really think about but so much depends on those laces being there and working correctly when you need them, I recently noticed one of my laces are borderline and and may have to be retired as a preventitive measure. It's seen better days for sure, hopefully we won't be putting any undue strain on it and we will be able to keep on tying tight shoes at least til replacements can be purchased. There is the real problem though. Who remembers to "buy" shoelaces? I was at the mall last saturday and had the shoes with the very same problem lace on, and still could not remember to purchase a replacement lace. That is how little onus we actually put on such a large and intragel part of our daily lives. So the next time you bend down to tie your shoes lets take a few extra seconds to acknowledge theseunderapprieciated shoe tightners, examine them for defects and anomalies which might lead to breakage and embarassing loss of shoe. If you have a bit more time, learn how to make your shoe knots just a little more effective.
Shoelaces's are our friends!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



What started out as a beloved daily expression of love, eagerly anticipated, has, over the months, become a chore, a loveable chore, but yet an uphill battle, and little by little it slipped away and over time became a weekly attempt to rekindle that affection which was first felt so long ago, and once again it is becoming something which I feel I must do, and I genuinely want to do, but sometimes lack the drive and, I
must admit, I have failed personally on a committment I made long ago to blog on a daily basis. I feel so bad about it too. DAMN THE NETWORK MONITORS!!!! We never really had a chance, did we! Well, I'm still going to try and do this daily but it's just not going to be as daily as the word daily would imply. But as daily as I can make it.

No comments: