Friday, March 26, 2004




This guy in the UK has a page dedicate to things he and his girlfriend have argued about. It's pretty funny, check it out at www.mil-millington.com
.
My addictions are few, but when I'm stuck in those ruts, there's no room to swim for the stars, and the end creeps ever closer to becoming the next beginning.

Sick as a dog is an over used term, clichéd, but very appropriate for the way I feel now, and for the last coupla days. Ever wonder where "sick as a dog" came from? Well right now, even if I could lick my own balls, (like a dog) I’d be too sick to be bothered (sick as a dog?) Anyway, that's rambling, and my head aches like I was beaten with a pipe, every bone and muscle screeches in near agony with every movement, even my hands and fingers as I type this (What a trooper I am, eh?) out on word pad, being ever conscious of Big Brother's network police. Not that we can't spare the bandwidth at the moment, if it gets any slower here we'll be moving backward, but ya never wanna giv'em the opportunity to legally diminish the payroll by breaking the much publicized “use of the network” rules, now do ya?

I'm too sick to think straight so I must end this. I'll return to blog again.



No comments: