Friday, July 23, 2004

yippie

I'm having a breakdown
I nearly screamed through the phone at a level 1 tech today
not that I thought she should know better, but answer a few
questions so i can get off to a running start with the customer.
As it was I was borderline, I never even talk at a normal level
on the phone with the mic so close to my mouth I don't have to,
so when i did raise my voice it seemed pretty loud, but hey
"I was doing the duplicate tile fix"
"so do they have an old account"
"no, I was told to"
"By who"
"A roamer"
again "Who?"
"are you going to take this call!!!"
"Send her through, just send her through!!!"

Fuck off and bite the brown spot! Bitch!

Well we got to keep our jobs so some people are pissed at that
maybe that was her problem, but I shouldn't be bleeding from the
mouth from biting my tongue. This is getting to be less and less like fun everyday.
I guess it actually is a JOB. Sucks to be me!

 
poetry corner:

Ice cold beer in fisted hand
shakey, wobbly, barely able to stand
one more hotdog from the mobile cart
retching and gagging is sure to start

piles of vomit, a multicolored array
I need new shoes, not tommorrow, today
If was able to speak, you know I would say
"Have yourself a blurry seaside daze!"

 

No comments: