Wednesday, November 24, 2004

You Want Bras With That?



So selling womens clothes over the phone turns out to not be as hard as one might think. They phone, they want clothes, you order it for them. Much easier than tech support for morons. When someone starts hymmin and hawwin at the start of a call, I know they'll be off my phone in under 5 minutes. Yes. Five (5) minutes. Where as with level 2 tech support for pissed off morons, as soon as I would hear the moaning on the other end, my stomach and bowels would freeze nearly solid, knowing I would be on the phone anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour with the whinning "whats a double click" person. So far I've had no problems with the transition, although the lack of stress at work is a very differnet situation from what I've been used to. And it's 95% women there. Heee Heee. Niiiice place to work.

Skinnylickingood

No comments: