Sunday, October 03, 2004

Me.....a star?

Me....A Star!!

Well I could be! I think. I could do any one of those reality shows, really, how hard is it to pick up pigs hearts covered in blood with your teeth? Thats about the hardest thing I've seen on any of these shows yet. Or jump on a plane and "race" around the world? That survivor shit is the rough stuff though, not that I'm an asshole or anything like that, but I can't kiss ass enough (and I'm not pretty enough) to win a popularity contest like that. That bachelor sure has the easy ride though, dating and makin out with like 14 women, chosing which one he thinks will be the best in bed. And thats ONLY if he dosent get to test drive them before-hand. That would certainly make the decision easier, and a much more worthwhile study. I could do that job. Yeah, I could be star.

No comments: