Monday, January 17, 2005

Some change in the weather since last post. God almighty, what a snow storm. What a rain storm after it. What a snow storm to follow the rain storm. Seems there are no seasons anymore.

Even with only one third of the staff at work today we were slow, slow, slow. Must be due to the holiday in the U.S. , though in my experience that usually drives call volume. Oh well, more time to look at the screen and say, "damn I wish I could get access to the web."

Was so blitzed Saturday night, they painted me up with mascara and other pretty things. Man, I was cute. Got it all off for work the next day but about half-way through the day the hangover started kicking in and man I thought my head was gonna explode. They say live and learn but for some reason I never seem to get it. Twelve beer in two hours makes Skinny a funny guy.

Happy Martin Luther King Day! See ya in Selma.



No comments: