Friday, January 30, 2009

the sea was angry that day my friend.....

Well, the seas were very angry the last few days bitches. They are quite calm now, almost looking like they are frozen still in the growing twilight, but on Tuesday the tide was running backward, the wind off the land was driving the waves back out to sea. It was really cool to watch and even cooler if you went out in it .... -30's with the wind chill and nothing like the dry arctic air I'm used to. The spray was blowing in the wind and with a touch of snow flurries it was hard to tell if if was snow or spray in the air.

The view on Tuesday from my front window, looking toward Newfoundland.

(Click on the pic for a larger view.)



That's a composite pic from three shots I took, if looks a little off color wise and a wire or two are not lined up perfectly thats why. But it really gives a better panorama view to the shot so sue me if you don't like it. Well three people read this, maybe only one or two now, it's hard to say without a comments window. I'm still working on that.

Tired of typing, gotta go up to the 'rents for a fine haddock dinner, blog again later maybe!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you have been on your blog in 2009! I love your angry seas picture even if it's less then perfect it's still extraordinary!! As well your blog on your faithful friend is wonderful! The sea daily calls me, begging me to return to sit and gaze at it's greatness!

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read that article. Thank author for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to them. I would like to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

By the way, try GPS blocker to jam all spy transmitters in your home or at work.