Sunday, March 18, 2012



Holy frig - its been along time since my last post! and that was to be 'the start of the return of the blog'. Ugh Hate when that happens. Thanks to Leanne for sparking my interest again! :)

Sitting in camp today losing half a days pay because it's snowing...thats right...its snowing in Northern Alberta in March and it has been deemed unsafe to work in! We can work for 11 solid hours in the rain in October for a company that doesn't even provide rain gear, but not in the snow while we all have the cold weather gear. This place may as well be run by monkeys. It's frustrating to watch the insanity at work and be forced to abide by some ridiculous rules which change almost daily. Safety should be proactive and preventative, not an over-reactive response to some usually smaller issue which could have been easily prevented if anyone with a white hat could think ahead of the curve, well the curves on the dollar sign at least. Looking for a new job soon!!

My buddy and partner in crime Matt (miracle man) Fahey has a few tracks from his forthcoming (hopefully) summer CD release posted to his Reverb Nation page - Check him out here and it won't take much for all three of ya's to click on the 'like' button while your listening! Hopefully more tracks coming soon.

I swear I will post again at least by the time he posts a few new songs! I miss blogging, I'll post up some pictures soon. I have a lot but they are stupid crapberry camera phone pics - they'll have to do I guess - till i get an iPhone that is! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey great to have you back on here! I was formally a blackberry user. I now have an i phone 4s I hated it at first but now LOVE it, keep that on the DL k. I'll have to check out the tracks, keep writing I enjoy reading!