Friday, June 15, 2007

Catching up

It seems I suck pretty bad at updating this thing. Well what am I supposed to do, with all the facebooking I've had to do lately. I mean where am I to find the time? Just not enough minutes in the day these days. I'll try and make up for it now.

19 years years since I graduated high school and somehow it all seems like yesterday thanks to facebook. (theres that word again) Kinda nice to see what everyone's been up to since our release date, well some went on to graduate at other places so they've only been really free for at the most 15 years, some even less I bet. (and some got married and will never be free...hehehe)

I had a long-ish conversation on Facebook with Michelle from my grad class about tattoos and it just sparked the fire I once had to become a walking piece of art, not really but....yeah pretty much. I have 4 or 5 more tats planned in the next few years and can't wait to get started on them.

Guess who has VIP seats to see Aerosmith in PEI, thats right! Me, my baby and 6 of our friends will be drunk on Aerosmith's wine and stuffed fat on their crab legs and veggie trays. I hope we get T-shirts too. It'll be a great weekend road trip, we got cottages booked 15 minutes outside of Charlottetown and Maria's mom is going to be the designated driver to and from the show. Going to be a great time. Look on Facebook for the pictures. (facebook, facebook, facebook!!)

Well, it's late and I'm tired and I'm really boring to read lately. My creativity is at an all time low, well I wrote a brand new song from scratch today. I just need 2 more lines and it's done. I started another new one and rewrote a few lines from an older one so I'm kinda drained right now. I might post them if I get the time to record them some time soon.

Till later on,

Skinnylickingood!!


No comments: