Wednesday, June 20, 2007



Ahhha, finally something new. A new cartoon and a daily at that. It was a little wide so I had to adjust the columns a teency weency bit, but it's all good now. Things fit and it's not too outta shape. At least not on my browser. Poor ol' biff sniff was brighter and added some color but went the way of the dinasaur a while back.
This cartoonstock toon is a daily instead of a weekly so it might make ME post a little more often than once a month, though I doubt it.

Down to my last pair of clean underwear, (I don't flip them over like some guys do) and either I have to make the trip to the laundramat or get out the scrub brush and use a little elbow grease. The washing machine went caput over a month ago and while we had wheels we were able to drive up to the laundry, but the thought of walking there with laundry and back with wet clothes really does nothing for me. I might end up cabbing it up there and back, add twenty dollars to the cost of the laundry....grrrr. I don't know what to do yet. I could go commando I guess, it is summer. With fresh breezes blowing by my knees.... ya.

No comments: