Wednesday, December 31, 2003









Havent blogged in a while, due to network restrictions and being in a blurry haze of alcohol, triptaphan, and nicoteen, kinda makes me sleepy when I'm home. Too sleepy to blog from there anyway.

Christmas wasn't the big disapointment I expect it to be every year, once again I've been proved wrong, this year by salami, scallops, spiced rum and the excitment of children on christmas day. So merry belated christmas, I guess.

So, I got a Genoa for Christmas, (see above line) the finest of the rolled meats, the king of salami's! For eating only this time. Two more feet and we can put it in the fridge! Man those things are big, and yummy too! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Fruity pink/purple walls, this place is like a detox ward, makes me want to get high so I'll enjoy the view.

No word on the stalker watch, still don't have the time to get to the police station, there should be plenty of time (and no excuse) now that all the shopping is done.

It sometimes takes me three attempts to spell the word spywear, I mean spyware!

Gonna try and quit smoking this week, and you may have seen this statement before but I mean it this time! Got a stop smoking book which apparently works on rig pigs so I should be able to use it and have it work too, right? Girly girl has a web site which is helping her quit and seems to be working so i have back up for that if need be.

click to quit --- that's the link if your interested on being smoke free next year.

Well thats all the time we have for now folks, bloggin is hard work, I hate bloggin on notepad, see ya all next year! Have a happy one!



No comments: