Friday, December 12, 2003



Seems that my angelfire account is hosting my images just fine, so far at least. After they realize there's no advertisements being added to the images they may feel differently but for now everything looks good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


My new shift is in, 11 - 8pm with Saturday and Sunday off. Not too bad, be home in time for CSI and be available to jam during the week at a decent hour. There's more chance of VTO on that shift as well, not a significant chance and not a big issue with me either way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No change at this time in the hacking fiasco, although everyone who received the email mailed out by the hacker is in agreement that she should nail who ever is responsible to the wall, and go to the fullest extent of the law. I agree completely. This is going to change somebody's life beyond their wildest dreams; at least it should, if there's any justice anywhere. Well, thats todays update, pretty insignificant but more to come when we actually get to go to the police and this ball starts rolling along legally. I think I'll base my first screen play on the events surrounding this last coupla days, don't know what to call it yet though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


So did you ever notice how 130 minutes is not an hour and a half?





No comments: