Sunday, December 07, 2003


Can ya believe that snow/rain/sleet/hail thing it's doing out there tonight? And high wind on top of it all! I like a good week long early winter storm as much as the next guy, but this is a little much! Just getting or the aches and "every muscle in my body burns" pains from shovelling last week, and then they throw this at me. Well, at least the old fella's home to take over early morning shovelling duty if need be. The nightmares about being chopped to bits by the shovel were just starting to end. I hope to GOD it dosen't hold off til Tuesday!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I guess I gotta break down and shop on Tuesday, but that tears me between the shovelling and the shopping. Which would I rather do? Which do i absolutely hate more? Hmmmmm. I don't think I can answer that without comparing the too, so i guess I have to try the shopping. Last year, I just gave Mom a price and away she goes, The Shoppinator! In no time the room was filled with things I didn't even know existed and apparently have been around for quite awhile. Everyone was happy last year, "me smellin like rosies", them with good gifts that they want or can actually use for something beside dust bunny catchers under the bed or behind the couch, Mom got to shop again AND do something nice for me, and I only had to pick up something for her and that was that, and that was such a sweet sweet set up.

This year's turning out bad already, a parcel is being mailed Wednesday, hopefully to arrive by the 23rd so I've got a sister and a nephew to get something usefull and/or memorable for, and it has to be done Tuesday. Meaning I can't drink 6 mugs of Draft on Monday night and sleep til 2pm, that's would not be productive now would it? Then there's the "girlfriend" issue. What to get for the woman who has everything (me that is!)?? She won't even give me a hint as to want she wants so I have to assume she has everything she needs, and try and get her something I want, so I can use it when I'm over there! Can you say crotchless panties? I can! Just don't know if I could say it to a cashier! My brother is not sure what he's doing, and probably won't know til the 22nd, when he'll get drunk and hop a $1600 plane ride from out west and surprise everyone who FEDEX'd his gifts out west and he'll be here just in time for everyone to go out and buy more gifts so he dosent feel left out! Can ya see why I'm not a fan of the season? This is just the tip of the iceberg! I'll tell ya bout the rest later!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Plan A is to just giv'er

Do you have a plan B?

Plan B is to just keep on given'er!


No comments: