Friday, December 05, 2003



Well, the two days of ball scratchin are almost over. Tommorrow, the boys club in our tiny corner of corporate hell will be invaded by women. Women who have thursday's and fridays off and leave the boys to thier own devices. Seems we get just comfortable enough to be decieved into believing "this job aint that bad" then they come in, and we have to stop talkin about certain things or at least we should stop talkin about certain things. Well some of us do, but anyway our area is considered HR row, so it shouldn't matter if I scratch my balls while the girls are around, should it? Most of them have husbands or boyfriends and should have seen some ball scratchin before, i would think anyway. Still I just don't feel right scratchin my balls with the girls around, I have to keep it to a minimum, and have to sneak those ones when I'm sure there's no chance of getting caught. But it could be worse! I could have 5 straight days of no ball scratchin at all, at least this way i get eased on into it over 2 days.

***************

Lord Flying Jesus in the Skies, I can't stand all this Christmas build up! Why does it start so early? Why is our's the only team with decorations? How long til they figure out I lied and am bringing absolutely nothing in to decorate my cube? How long will they pester until I must lie again and say "OK, I'll bring it in tommorrow!". Will they ever get the hint, third Christmas here, still no rotating, flashing, fat, red-robed didler, singing a three note carol, powered by a $2.00 watch battery sitting on my desk. Maybe he'll decorate this year! I'd say "when hell freezes over", but did ya see all the snow outside?

***************

Well looks like Brinkster finally shut down my ability to host that reaper image I had on my free space, I can't even seem to get my images back to post elsewhere which really bites and chews. My angelfire seems to be kickin along with out a hitch so far, but I need to acquire the image again to load it up there. Well I got my project for tonight, after I get that 98 machine back into 98 shape, that is!

No comments: