Wednesday, December 17, 2003



What a hateful week this is turning out to be, one step closer to the poorhouse, one step closer to the nuthouse. Not sure where I'll end up first, but the race is on. It's this thing they call Christmas, the shift change, and the stupid people I must deal with each day while in here. Like this:

Customer: "I need to dial a 9 to reach an outside line!"

Me: "but we just connected without the 9 and get an operator message when we use it!"

Customer: "I still need to dial a 9 to reach an outside line"

Me: "aaarrrrrrrrrgghgghghghghg!"


I think I'm still in "Tuesday and Wednesday Off" mode. I’m feeling all snappy with customers and think it might be cause I feel like I shouldn’t be here today. Oh well, it'll work itself out. A few good "Saturday and Sunday Off" combinations should fix this in short time.

Still no hacker update…nothing to post here anyway.

Just upgraded my parents computer to give it some USB ports, so ya can guess how old that friggin thing is. But the hardware gave IRQ errors with soundcard, video card and finally I had to get rid of the printer port to get it to run properly, printer is busted anyway and the next one we get will have USB capability, so that's not a problem. But instructing my parents, who rarely have the time to teach themselves how to reset the VCR clock (again), to operate this pokey win98 with a 166 MHZ (the camera wants a P2) set up with the auto email feature of the new digital camera, is going to be hell. See below for what my life is like before during and after work.


No comments: