Sunday, November 30, 2003



How the hell do you accidentally push the reset button on a computer tower?
I do tech support, here's the scenario -

ME - "Lets click on the "x" on the top of the software and close it down to your desktop."
Customer - "ok " - brief pause - "Oh , what's it doing? It's restarting the computer."
ME - "What did you click on to do that? What happened?"
Customer - "Oh, I accidentally pushed the restart button."
ME - "I'm going to have to put you on hold for a minute or two, thanks for holding"

My GOD!! Yes Chris, some people's kids DO have too many chromosomes!

***************


I'm starting to use the paint program on Windows and even though it's not as "robust" as Photoshop, I think the talent I have is starting to shine through the limitations of the program. I may have a bit of the picasso in me yet!



thats a self portrait!



that's a profile of the old me



I dunno what this is, but it'skinda wierd

Viva La Painte Program!!



No comments: