Monday, November 03, 2003

Sweet Friday on Monday ........Again!

Well this week had all of three days in it for me, but for some reason it seems like it was a long stretch from Saturday to Monday than my normal weeks. Normal weeks work, seems to be an Oxymoron lately, which reminds me, nope, lost it again, sorry!

So as much as I'm gonna miss my old friend cigarette, I know for a fact my other good friend, beer, is going to be terribly upset at me for sending his best friend away. He really has very few friends and I've known them both for about the same amount of time, and I'm kinda scared he may want to go with cigarettes for awhile as well. Last time cigarettes and I had a disagreement, I sent him packin but beer wasn't so sure about what he wanted to do, he was torn, I could see it in his eye and hear it in his voice. He really had a hardtime with the break up and everytime I would hang with him he would just talk about cigarette all night, and I wanted to make up so bad, but I knew one night back with cigarette and I would regret it. I'm still a softy for her smokey voice and I hear it all the time, especially after I spend a bit of time with beer! This time I think beer is gonna run off with cigarettes, at least til he figures out the awful truth about her! By then, sadley, it may be too late for him!

No comments: