Thursday, November 20, 2003



Well, my whole day is ruined, right from the get go, milk in my coffee, milk in my coffee. Feeling vicious. Can you feel it, I'm startin to hate everyone again.
***************
"This ones got a curved head!" (shopificus indecisiovus).

***************

Well, it's the first time in a long time that they screwed up my order, so I'm kinda borderline as to forgiving them or not. Still don't think i can, though. With every sip of this bitter noxious brew, I damn them to another level of hell. Maybe a 9 hour shift will make me forget? I can smell it from 1 and a 1/2 feet away. How can they drink it like this? Well i just dropped a Watermellon Jolly Rancher into one of them, maybe I'll be able to stomach it after awhile.

***************
"But look at the handle on this one! It's red and all grippy!"(shopificus indecisiovus).

***************
Well it's been 2 hours and the great Jolly Rancher experiment has been an nerve shattering failure. 2 Cold coffees, sitting just out of arms reach taunting me, teasing me "we're made with milk! we're made with milk!"

***************

Lunch time is nearly upon us, and after a cigarette and some hot stuffs, I'll be able to right this horrible wrong, although I am powerless to prevent such atrocities from repeating themselves. What's that? Check the coffee, BEFORE I leave the drive through?? As if!!

***************

"I bet that one would reach way into the back of your mouth, huh? (shopificus indecisiovus).


***************

Well, that was lunch and someone got my coffee right this time, blood pressure is optimal, frayed nerves are slowly mending themselves back to pre-caffiene deprival status. I think everything is going to be alright. aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Thats better.

***************


The 2003 pennies are out, and my God are they ever beautiful. The Royal Mint has really outdone themselves this time. This is some serious coinage. The copper visage of the figurehead of the Monarchy, is etched in perfect likeness of the ageing Queen. I'm puttin some of these away for sure!! They might double in value some day.

***************


"I'm not sticking just anything in there! If it's going in my mouth, I'm going to make sure I like it first!"(shopificus indecisiovus).

No comments: