Friday, November 21, 2003



My left eye is twitchin, and twit twit twitchin all the time now, is it stress? Am I headed for a nose dive? Like, after running up those 2 flights of stairs coming back from break only to land in a skinny twitchin heap before I can even get to my seat? Nervous breakdown maybe? Running amuk at the Supervalue because I can't pay for one pound of hamburger at the customer service desk, I have to go to the "Express Aisle" and stand behind 11 people and watch the cashier pack bags before she can get to my one item? I don't know in the cards from this, maybe XRAY vision, but what ever it is I wish it'd happen soon, so this friggin twitchin'll stop. When does my eye not twitch? Maybe never. Can't tell if it twitches while I sleep, and if it ain't twitchin I really don't notice it. I'm getting more sleep lately though and that dosent seem to be helping, it seems to be getting worse.

***************
"What does the color actually matter? They do the exact same thing!" (shopificus nonrepeateus)

***************

I got a real twitchy eye
and I couldn't tell you why
But I wouldn't tell you lies
It's a real twitchy eye!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's a toothbrush! Pick one and LETS GO!!" (shopificus nonrepeateus)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, is here again! Big fat hairy deal! Maybe gonna go out and get some beer, but I don't think so. Got a DVD player in the dungeon now it's like CSI is now a life style for me.
Put on those gloves, and dust me for whatever baby!!"

No comments: