Sunday, November 02, 2003

Sunday, bloody sunday! Quit smoking yesterday! Even with these friggen patches on, it's still difficult to maintain a civil demeaner on the phone with some of these winners. I hate complaining about work! I hate work! I hate everything right now! Export "A", take me away!!!


I really have nothing to say anyway, didn't do anything last night, was in bed by 1am, tried to read myself to sleep this time and it worked! Woke up with the light on, my goggles bent to shit lying on the edge of the bed, and once again I lost my friggen page in the book! But I did sleep, not a really good one, but my eyes were closed for a coupla hours. I hate it when I sleep for 8 hours and feel like it was 1 or 2! That, to me, is a waste of 6 hours of my life! I could have stayed up and watched 3 movies on tape or 2 on TBS! I could have spent the time surfin the net, downloading music, playing guitar......you get the picture! But instead, I have no idea what I did and I have nothing to show for those 6 hours! Somethings got to give and soon! Now I'm getting a severe pain behind my right eye! Think I should relax a bit, I'll be back soon!

No comments: