Sunday, November 02, 2003

Well, 8 days ago, my buddy Scott (aka fitty) had a birthday, because of my shift here, didn't get to see him til monday, and didn't get to purchase a card at a real card shop, so the card i bought a Needs had a cartoon bunny with big floppy ears! It was beeter than the ones with the friggen flowers on them, believe me. The card read "Do you know what birthdays and bunnys have in common?"....Can't remember what the answer inside was, cause I scratched it out and wrote with a marker "I don't either!". Then cause that was kind of a lame card, even with 3 scratch tickets inside, I wrote on the inside cover the following.....

"I bought it at Needs so the cards kinda Shitty,
But when I saw this It said "buy me for fitty!"
The other cards had flowers, so when I saw this bunny
I thought maybe Scott would think this ones funny
It's a coupla days late so I feel like a tool
but happy birthday dude, live long and stay cool!


Now when I explained this to somebody, who will remain unnamed, they said, and I must use quotes here, "You are so Gay!!"! Which I'm not, not that there's anything wrong with that! But what do you think? Was that Gay or not Gay? I say "not Gay", quite secure in the fact that I like girls, thats not the question, is the poem gay? or was it just gay to put it in there??!!

No comments: