Sunday, November 23, 2003



Well another Sunday staring me right in the face and it looks like it's gonna be a long one. But I can hide under the stairs and eat corn chips and crushed olives til i feel like smashing the frogs back to the pasty little fucks they were in the first place. Who can stop me? Ya, you just go ahead and try. What? Oh ya, where's my pills?

***************


Things I've Noticed til now


  • Ambidextrous people have symetrical hair styles.
  • If you fart and the dog leaves the room, see a doctor.
  • It only takes 20 smashed frog to make an even 2 dozen.
  • If you fart and the dog licks his lips, see a doctor.
  • Money does not buy happiness, but it can help you rent it.
  • If you fart and the dog is un-affected, sell the dog, he is of no medical use to you any longer.
  • A small bucket is almost as good as a large one if you don't have alot of sand to play with.
  • I don't type the word "special" very often.
  • Sundays sometimes go very quickly, but sometimes they drag out.
  • If I stare long enough at the top of my desk, I loose my concentration.
  • Dogs love farts, it's that simple.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


    Where oh where has my coffee buzz gone?
    Where oh where can it be?

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







  • No comments: