Monday, October 13, 2003

I think I'd eat the ass out of a Subway employee today, just to get a pizzioli sandwich to wash it down with! ....or maybe I'll just buy one. Ya.
I see stupid people!! Can they see me? Well the coffee's all gone, just got through my moment of silence for that one. It'll be a bad 2 hours til i can get more coffee, coming down is hard, feels like ya lost your best friend, and that's just the beginning! Longer that 2 hours, internal core body temp. rises by 5-9 degrees, face is flushed and heart beat is up to 140 beats a minute as I try to wring every last drop of caffiene outta my system to keep that buzz. Once that shit is in your bones man, it's like heroine. Worse even! People don't do heroine at they're desks while at work, or in the car, or across the room, look, see someone just raised a brown paper cup. How can I kick this fuckin monkey off my back if I have to look at you with a cup of creamy brown speed? I mean coffee!
Well, we're apparently still cleaning up after the hurricaine. Birch St., minitown, Nova Scotia, 3 1/2 hours away from any friggin damage but it comes up in conversations about everything! Only 2 people died! Thats sad but 'caines roll through the south with the frequency of a woman's period during the spring, summer and fall and hundreds die every year! South Carolina is no more than 18 hours away by car, yet the topic of a SC death toll dosent come up at childrens birthday parties does it?






No comments: