Thursday, October 09, 2003

So my girlfriend assures me that the average penis size of the caucasian male has been blown outta proportion and that the 5.6" measurment said to be average is much longer than it should be, possibly to coax men into buying into penis enlargement schemes. She assures me that 3.2" is just fine and I have nothing at all to worry about.

Thats good to know, I was told it's all about the thumb but just couldn't reach my thumb to find out what it was all about!

For supper today, the juiciest chicken pieces ever to be had by one so unworthy of the holiest highs of the battered and deep fried. Sobey's can be spelled mmmmmmm! I think I'd eat dick if it was deep fried, well maybe not but but i'd play with it for a while for sure!

Coffee just happens to flow from the nipple of the almighty mother, this is not just some uneducated guess. Others have attested to this fact, as we're standing in line pissing out the last drops of moisture that can be wrung from the dehydrated and caffiene fired urinary tracts of premiddle aged brown-paper-cup addicts. 2 or 3 a day is minimal, 5 or 6 and then I start doing and saying things completely out of character, and I'm alot more personable and easy to get along with, AND it's legal! I get high as a kite on this elixer produced locally and picked up for $1.50 in loose change, while I'm in my car! Yet pot is illegal, go figure.

Well thats all for now, talk at ya later!
Skinnylickingood!

No comments: