Sunday, October 12, 2003

My best friend has but one eye
He was born that way, I don't know why
If he had two, I might be a freak
In some sideshow paid to let you peek

He's almost as skinny as a garden snake
He sometimes spits if i give him a shake
He has his own mind and all on his own
He can turn from quite floppy, almost to stone

Don't feel bad for my friend with one eye
He likes to come out and he's certainly not shy
He makes lotsa friends, but one thing you will find
He's not one for hanging with his own kind

My one eyed best friend is always around
He has good and bad days, he's up and he's down
Sometimes he is lazy, but sometimes he's pushy
He gets quite upset if you call him a pussy

He dosent complain, dosent say much at all
If he dosen't lay down, he stands straight and tall
I know without him I probably would die
I really love my best friend with one eye


No comments: