Monday, October 13, 2003

My the time is draggin by isn't it? If time flies when your having fun, then it damn well stands still in this place! I actually think that time, in this building at least, does some kinda drunkin gimpy cha cha! It just flew from 12p-2:30p, last hour and a half feel like 2 fuckin days!
This is not the job for a person who does not like to repeat themselves! Computers are NOT for everyone, and No, just because you call me, I will not pretend that we are at the same level of intellect, or that I feel sorry for you because you are stupid! I will not pretend that it is not your own fault that you are calling me! Tell me, do stupid people do everything slower??
A&W for lunch, feel like dying now. Wanna lay down and sleep, but I'm at work, so I have to sit up and sleep, oh well, it's all sleep.

No comments: