Friday, October 10, 2003

I'd never realized just how big my nose is til I shaved, beardless is still strange and oddly smooth on day 2, but refreshing in a "who the hell is that guy in the mirror" kinda way.

I could pull off the name "Quintin". I think I'm cool enough to work that one. I've seen the cabin on the mountain side adjacent the swift running mountain stream, the sexy nymphet who turns out to be a little more scary than the testosterone would allow you to discover until it's too late and the giant fish hook, oh sweet jesus the giant fish hook has to play a part here somewhere.

Was someone screaming in my semi-bad dream? Thats the way it seemed to me, but it woke my up quicker then ever leading me to suspect I may have been screaming in my sleep. I'll have to ask around and see if anyone else heard it. It wasn't all that scary, I've seen fish hooks before, and new it was a dream, and there's been more frightening things before my eyes than body parts washing upon the shore of a salmon stream, so probably no scream. It must have been the lambs again.

Well speaking of Quintin, gonna try and see "Kill Bill" ttonigh, if we can get tix, right after I get my passport pics. I was thinking about going to Korea to teach, but the other day at work I was told I was no longer allowed to look at a chess board while speaking with customers evn though i know 90% of what could possibly go wrong (nobodyknows 100%) and how to fix them, and I have a 3 day move limit, (not like I'm in the middle of a half life tornament and can't rip my eyes away from it) Well this just struck me as the most ludicris notion and worthy of sending me over the edge and out of the country to look for something better. Christ for the work we do, we are the most unappreciated technicians in this industry, and I can't play chess for 10 bones. Bite my hole!

Ever wonder how 13 minutes of a corny Friends episode could be more important than the last out of game 2 - BOS@NY?? Me too! But apparently thats the way it has been written, because thats the way it turned out last night. Enjoy the repeat, mine was live.

All blogged out for now,
Skinnylickingood

No comments: