Monday, October 20, 2003

My bloggy has a first name
It's skinnylickingood
My bloggy has no second name
Although I think it should

I will always use my blogger
and use it every day,
and if you ask me why I'll say
My Skinnylickin blogger page is Skinnylickingood OK!






If I had horns, I'd definately be into scrimshaw. My horns wouldn't be boring old cow or devil horns, but decorative, more like antique fireplace tool handles, pokers and shakers and such! Carved to eye pleasing designs my horns would be the talk of the town! Oh, they would stare but not because of the freak factor anymore! Now all the uncontrolled gawking would be due to thier increduality of knowing the tables had turned. Not only do I have the upper hand in any toe to toe action, with the possibility of a genuine goring always hovering around, but now my tools of death are also handsomely carved to resemble an ornate powder horn, or an old smoking pipe! They would be jealous and I would laugh!! HAHAHAHAHA !! I think horns would be so cool!



No comments: