Saturday, October 11, 2003

Well I'm back for more sensless blog loggin!

Day # 3 in the Beardless-man chronicles!
Strange looks today from a lot of people, thought it was the lack of facial hair til i realized I had .....never mind!
I've been trying to find a template that suits me and my personality. I think the content would offend way too many people and be illegal in most states and 1 or 2 provinces, maybe a little to graphic (sexually) for some viewers, but I'm gonna keep on lookin! Some of the plates I've found were almost cool enough, but would need some serious editting and i really don't have the time for that today, maybe tommorrow.

So two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar, one says to the other "I've lost my electron!" the other says "are ya sure?" he says "ya, I'm positive!"

All Blogged out for now

skinnylickingood


No comments: