Thursday, October 23, 2003

Sometimes I hate my job! There are those among us who always hate thier jobs, but me, only sometimes do i loathe speaking with anybody at all on the phone. After much reflection and soul searching I have come to the conclusion that it boils down to me just hating the majority of the American people, thier attitude's and IQ's being the worst and lowest on the planet. What makes these people believe that for $240 / year not only do the have a right to technical support, but can demand a certain LEVEL of support. What else does $240 / year buy you?? Examples:

1. Cosanco Enterprises now offers a Maintenance & Service Agreement that will fit everyone's budget. Basic Plan - $240 per year (plan covers all labor on 1 PC) - no Internet Service Included!

2. Netsprout.com MONTHLY CONTRACT: $20.00 per month - only $240 per year buys you the MILD PLAN! (bottom of the barrel at netsprout) 1 FREE Domain Name/ Maximum Domains: 1/ Disk space: 25 MB/ Traffic: 500 MB/month/ Pop Email Accounts: 5 !! Not a mention of ISP service's or Tech Support there at all!

3. Biz123 One Year Directory Listing & Promotion $240 per year (BC Shopping Guide)
- An introductory page with a photo/image
- List your detailed business information up to 500 characters
- Link to your existing website to get more traffic
- One coupon promotion listing for one year

Company I work for - Jody- one piece of soul and a good long poke at his hole - $20/month. Oh ya, and they throw in some isp shit and some tech support too! And that is still is not enough to keep the ignorant flag-waving, gun-totin, 56 average IQ american public satisfied!!

Gotta stop now, change the subject or I'll end up running amuck!




Christmas is close at hand, yes I know it's still October and we haven't even seen Halloween yet, but look at the calander. There is only four more paydays til Christmas! 4 (for those who don't spell so well) paychecks til Christmas, which I can't stand anyway, but now I have to worry about money to get through this "merry" time of the year. My parents are family orientated, and in spite of, or because of this I am not. Christmas just seems to be right up there on that list, the most family of family orientated holidays we have to endure. I'd rather sleep!




Had a conversation last night or early this morning that contained the phrase, "gang of ruffians"! There's a first for everything I guess. This person is not in thier 60's or 70's as you would expect, and was not trying to seem wise before her time. It just slipped out! That's the scary part! What other phrases of y'ore are hiding in her subconcious? Maybe there is a possibilty that you or I may use such terms someday, and bring an uncomfortable silence to the conversation we are having at the time. I hope it happens to you first!





No comments: